I was the recipient of some product from Lavender’s Green recently, and it spurred me on to try something a little different for dinner the other night. This made a very moist, flavoursome stuffed chicken breast and I’ll definitely do it again. This was a very quick and easy dish. Foolishly, I did not take a photo!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 sundried tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Cream cheese
- 4 tbsp Lavender’s Green roasted lemon chutney
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp Lavender’s Green lemon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Slice the chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Don’t cut all the way through, just make a slice part-way.
- Spread one quarter of the cream cheese the length of the slice in each breast.
- Spread one quarter of the Roasted Lemon Chutney the length of the slice in each breast
- Press two sundried tomatoes into each chicken breast (use extra if needed).
- Place the chicken breasts in a greased oven dish. Pour a little white wine over the top of the breasts.
- In a bowl, mix together the remainder of the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the breadcrumb mix over the chicken breasts so that each is coated and no chicken is showing through. This helps to keep the chicken moist.
- Spray the breadcrumbs lightly with an oven spray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees C.
I served these with home made big cut oven fries and steamed vegetables.